I have finally figured you out, realized where your priorities lie, realized what you do and say behing my back... I'm finally figuring out that your not worth as much as i thought you were.
You see... when you tell one of your supposed best friends that its too far to drive just for them then yeah its going to hurt them... especially when they live ten minutes away... then when you go and see someone you supposedly hate and tell them not to tell you well yeah... thats going to have you end up in shit too. But wait... theres more... when you tell them that your best friend pisses you off and this is only because YOU are in the wrong (which you fail to admit) yeah... they are going to get pretty pissed. So then of course when you start telling them that they are in the wrong and accusing them of something they didnt do then they will get angry at that also... but then... when you turn around and tell them that they are trading you... the most important guy in her life... for a friend then yeah she will get upset. Very upset! And yet... you sit there assuming that I will go back to you, because everyones knows that thats what always happens... but you see... this time, I'm going to make you hold out for a little longer, put you in pain for just that little bit of extra time.
When you have everyone telling you that you belong together then yeah she will of course feel that way... so in doing all of the above she really feels like shit... feels like forgetting everything that ever happened... feels like... all her world is crumbling down around her... and yet... as one of her "best friends" you still fail to see this... but... if everyone else sees this then how the hell dont you...?
Your ignorance pisses me off.
Your ego makes me angry.
Your mood swings annoy the fuck out of me.
Your attitude makes me upset.
And yet... i still love you, and I still go back to you EVERY time...
I'm not sure why... but I'm sure as hell working on not...
No comments:
Post a Comment