Friday, August 5, 2011

Well hello blogger,
it's been a while.
A lot has happened... well not a lot, but a couple of big things.
I have started a bachelor of Business.
I have moved to Newcastle
My parents business went into receivership.
So a couple of major, life changing things there. Dad is declaring bankruptcy... we shouldn't lose the house but there is a small possibilty that we will... also a possibility that we will lose everything.
So, Newcastle is great!!! seriously fantastic. I am loving it down here. most of the time...
I'm having one of those days at the moment. I just feel sad. I feel the need to cry. im cuddled up in bed with my teddy... with gloomy music on... snuggled up in my blankies. :(

I really cant be bothered to write any more... just thought i would update.


Talk soon.
Maddigail.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment