Friday, November 19, 2010

I Hope You're As Happy As You're Pretending.

Fairy pie is going home. Well... Not home... But back to where she is living at the moment.
I can honestly say I don't know what I am going to do. I feel like I am going around in circles. When she is here it all seems ok. It seems like she has faith in me and believes that everything will turn out ok. I don't know why but I do know that her not living here is depressing me. It seems like this past week I have spent more time with her than I have anyone else. I feel so comfortable around her. It's like finally someone who doesn't judge me for being me. Ever since M lost the weight she has changed. It's like she has turned into a whore. Nothing feels the same with her. She leaves next year. All my friends are leaving. Even the boys.
Being here makes me crazy. Apparently this is meant to be the time of my life. I would hate to think what my life ends up being like if this is the best it has to offer.
I want to travel. That's what I want to do. This is the only thing that I'm sure of. I don't quite know how to get there but I will. Flying seems like a good plan. Except it is so damn expensive. I wish I had rich parents. Everything would be so much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment