Sunrises have always seemed so beautiful to me. I view them as the beginning of a fresh start. Everything that happened yesterday doesn't matter anymore. Today is a new day and you have to live in the present. No point worrying about what you can't change.
Yesterday I went to my friends new house. She is living with one of our friends. So... I went over there and his nanna turns up. But first... I should probably mention that he has an awesome family and they are so nice and friendly it's amazing... anyway... so his nanna rocks up and we start talking about what I am going to do with my life... (on a side note I finally got my acceptance for deference next year!!! YAY!!!) It was awesome. Someone I didn't really know was helping me sort out my life. She gave me options to choose from and put new ideas into my head. I have to say it was great!!! Not only was it helpful it was funny. When his mum chimed in with the suggestion of becoming a nun we all had a good laugh.
I think I am going to look into being an air hostess or a pilot... because that would be amazing!!!
So just a shout out to one of the most amazing families and my lovely Fairypie who I love dearly. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment