Thursday, March 31, 2011

Keep Your Feet On The Ground When Your Head's In The Clouds

*Disclaimer*
This blog will be depressing. There will be nothing happy in todays post. I'm just having one of those days.

If it sounds too good to be true... it probably is.
A job at as a travel consultant for one of the biggest agencies in the world... sounds too good to be true right... well... interview tomorrow... lets see how that goes. but I do hope I get it.

I have seriously got to make new friends... there is no one in coffs at the moment... they all come back and then leave again... it's like losing them all over again every 12 weeks.
I can't take it anymore... might just become a hermit... move out... live by myself. that could be nice... so much quiet. I don't know who I could live with... as much as living by myself would be pretty awesome I don't think I could afford to pay for everything by myself... thus meaning I would have to find a room mate. oh joy. I guess that wont happen for a while though... which kinda sucks.

It's my birthday soon... how awesome that will be. No friends to spend it with... family will be at work and i have to bowl. oh joy. Time to get drunk I think. HA what a joy that will be.

Once again I feel trapped in this town. This small town with limited opportunities. I'm thinking of ways to get out of this town... It's going to be hard. But I will get out of here.

Lately I have been feeling kind of lonely... No one is here... hardly talking to anyone... soon I will just be speaking to them once a week... then once a month... and so on. what a lovely time that will be.

Sam... I don't know what to do about him... he tells me he loves me, tells me to wait for him... and then leaves... again. I already waited. I waited a year. A year is a long time. And then... he goes and tells me not to bother... to just move on... what the fuck is that. Fuck him. I can't believe he would do that. Even the sweetest of boys are arseholes.

Oh yes... just on a little side note... kind of considering the air force for a career... I want to fly... and that is going to be the only way I can afford to do it.

Feeling so down lately... hopefully my mood picks up.
I don't know... I'm sure it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment