Sunday, April 24, 2011

I'd rather laugh with the sinners then cry with the saints.

Well, It's been a while blogger.
I'm sorry, I've just been so busy, doing nothing.
Yes that's right. Nothing.
I work 15 hours a week, don't go to uni, don't go to school... and yet, I can't be bothered to write because I am busy doing nothing.

My sister, her partner and her two kids (22 months and 1 month) have just moved into our house. It is kinda crazy. Dex is so full on, all the time. I am not too good with kids... The ones I can hold then give back after 30 minutes sure, no problem. But these ones, they are here to stay... so there goes my tolerance for children.

3 weeks, 3 days, 10 hours and 39 minutes. Until I can find out if I got into uni or not.
I'm a little bit nervous, because, well... if I don't get in then I have no idea what I am going to do. What the hell do I do if all my plans don't fall into place?!?
I will be seriously screwed.

I don't really have anything interesting to say.
Except, when you need willpower it won't be there. Therefore, don't let yourself be tempted by putting yourself in the situation to be tempted.

No comments:

Post a Comment