Looking over my last three posts it came to my attention that they have been about Love. So... this time... I will not be writing about love. Instead I shall write about something else. Have to switch things up a bit sometimes. ha ha.
Sometimes... people get struck with bad luck. They do everything right, but for one reason or another, they can't catch a break, everything goes wrong, they encounter more problems in one day than most people encounter in a month.
It is times like these when people just want to give up. They want to stop caring and just let every problem they are having wash over them and take over. Sometimes though, you can't give up. You have to keep going. Push on. Keep going through the pain, through the troubles and problems. Keep going until luck is back on your side. Sometimes... you just need to have a little faith.
I have been watching the Tour De France. I absolutely love it. Lance Armstrong is my idol. I don't cycle... but I do know that Lance is the most inspirational person I have ever seen. His battles with cancer only made him a better and stronger person. They changed him in so many ways. By reading his books he made me believe I can do anything I want to. I truly felt so motivated by reading his books. I would recommend them to anyone!! Now... today, Lance had some trouble... he lost a lot of time. But... I truly believe he can come back. He can come back to win... to take over the race. To get back up there and earn the title that he so rightfully deserves. I have faith in him. I have faith in God to help him. He has done so much for people around the world and I believe he knows he can do it. I want, so much, for him to win!! To take home that final win, earn himself his last tour victory.
Faith is something that is so rare to come by these days. People are afraid to let others see that they believe in God. It is so hard to come across a person that will tell you they believe in God... For so long I didn't believe in God... I didn't care much for my faith... But now, I feel like my faith is stronger, like it means more to me.
This is a different time in my life... it is a new change... a new era if you may. But I am changing... and I am loving it.
No comments:
Post a Comment