Saturday, August 21, 2010

So What Would You Think Of Me Now.

Day five of this stupid fight and still no try at contact.
I have basically cried everyday. Usually, it is just tears, no serious full on crying.
But today... today was different... today I broke down.
I couldn't hold it in any longer.
Deep, loud sobs came from my mouth. They came from the pit of my stomach. Loud, Heavy, painful. The kind of sobs that render you breathless. The kind that leave you crouched over, unable to move, stomach lurching in attempts to stop the tears from streaming down your face.
They hurt. I was crippled. Every time I moved all I could do was sob. My head spun. Sickness brewed in my stomach. All over something that wasn't my fault.
I don't know what to do, but,
They were the tears of heartbreak.

No comments:

Post a Comment