Monday night.
Sick in bed.
Missing my friends.
Wishing I had someone to bring me soup... not that I necessarily want soup... but it's the thought that counts right.
Week 3 since I have finished university and I am already going insane. I need a hobby. Something to do...
My university website won't let me put in my leave of absence request... that is the only thing I am sure I want to do. I can't even see myself in the future. Can't decide what career I want to do. Somehow I have to figure this all out. I have no guidance. I don't have any one who will lead me in the right direction.
I want to go to Canada. Who knows... maybe I will find a university course over there that I want to do, which would be absolutely amazing.
This weekend I had some friends over. One of them just happens to one of my best friends. When I said hello to him he kissed me on the cheek. Usually I wouldn't think anything about this... but... given who it is, it kind of shocked me. It was sweet of him. So sweet. And maybe, If his history with women wasn't so bad I would consider it, but... he is not exactly boyfriend material. The best part is that he is still my best friend. And I love him to death. I truly do. But some times, not all Love is the kind that makes you go crazy, do stupid things. This love is a best friend love and each day it makes me happy just to see him. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment