So... maybe it wasn't kissing the sun... but we did make plans.
Plans that you never stuck to. Plans we never did.
You let us grow apart. You never told me what I needed to hear... I stopped trying. I tried so hard to get you to notice me. You did. And yet, you wouldn't say anything. Nothing. You couldn't tell me how you felt about me. I made it pretty damn clear to you the exact way I felt about you.
It's been over a year... and we don't talk. I still can't see you. I don't even like talking about you. I get all choked up when I see you on face book, when your family talks about you, whenever I see a photo of you... and especially now as I fight so hard the urge to cry whilst I am writing this about you.
Oh God. How pitiful... I am writing a blog about you and we don't even talk anymore. How pathetic am I.
So ridiculously in love with you that it is killing me and I sit here and read all our conversations, look at your pictures, write about you and cry. This was never the girl I wanted to be... someone that was so caught up on another that they felt odd not having them around, that them not being there made life stand still... unable to move on, not willing to forget. It's like an endless circle. It just goes around and around and around in a circle and I still end up in the same useless position as I was when I started.
Love sucks.
No comments:
Post a Comment